What if one of the very best SharePoint Design experts offered one hour of walking you through the secrets of making SharePoint look & feel exactly how you wanted it – would you pay attention?
Okay, what if several of the very best SharePoint Design experts all got together for a full day to walk you through all their tricks, best practices, avoidable pitfalls and trade secretes – would you show up?
I would for sure.
Making SharePoint look and feel precisely the way you want is an art form, like taming a wild horse – but if you can do it, you are in HIGH-DEMAND.
These guys are extremely sought-after and hard to gain access to.
The industries top SharePoint Design experts are gathering at the upcoming SharePointConference.ORG conference in Baltimore.
You don’t want to miss this one – this type of gathering just doesn’t happen often.
These SharePoint Design “horse-whispers” have combined decades of experience to share with you.
The Designer Track itself is well worth the price of admission:
- Designing for SharePoint: Avoid the Pitfalls
- 10 Ways to Make SharePoint NOT Look Like SharePoint
- Best Practices: Usability and Accessibility
- Designing for Mobile
- Enhance SharePoint 2010 with Amazing JQuery Controls
- The (Near) Future of the Web: HTML5 and CSS3
- Silverlight for SharePoint
- Lightning Sessions: Design (three 20 minute sessions on design topics with five minute breaks)
The conference also has a SharePoint Business User Track, and a SharePoint Developer Track.
I’ve been generously provided a 10% discount code which works for a limited number of seats. I’ll take it down when it’s depleted.
10% discount code: SPCon48561C
No way I’m missing this one – and really hope to see you there.